Does your office…
- …have valid subdivisions, survey maps and tracts integrated into your land records system?
- …notify submitters if a document is submitted with invalid parameters?
- …have an efficient way of keeping your legal database updated?
Compatible with both iDocument and AVID DPS Land Records Management systems
Add integrity to the indexing process.
- User-friendly graphical interface allows you to quickly and easily manage your database of subdivision, survey map and tract parameters.
- Using Anchor’s database, AVID and iDocument will validate indexed information as you record it.
- Automatically generated daily reports give details on documents recorded with invalid legals. This allows your county to verify the index and/or notify submitters
Provide value to submitters and searchers
- Submitters can be automatically notified when a document from them is recorded with invalid parameters
- Searchers’ confidence is improved as indexed information has been monitored through Anchor.